River & Stone Tea
Ceremonial Matcha Sampler Set
What sets our matcha apart?
- All of our matcha - including each sampler set - is milled-to-order from the finest Wazuka Tencha.
- We insist on starting only with naturally-farmed Tencha, grown without pesticides and artificial fertilizers.
- Milling the matcha fresh ensures the highest concentration of aromatic and beneficial compounds, making for a healthier and more complex tea.
- We mostly highlight single Cultivar matcha. This means that each batch is different from the next, and regional and seasonal variation gets a chance to truly shine in each of our teas.
Sample and learn
There's no better way to learn what you like than by trying different matcha cultivars side-by-side. Now you can do just that without committing to a full tin price.
We have two sampler options to choose from:
1. Classic includes Yabukita, Okumidori, and Asahi cultivars.
2. Funky includes Gokou, Zairai, and Miryoku.
Each sample is milled-to-order from the same high-quality, naturally-farmed tencha we use for our regular matcha tins.
Makes a fantastic gift!
Each sampler is wrapped up in a beautiful gift box, making it an ideal gift.